Origami art is an art of folding paper.
The word originally comes from the Japanese words ‘Oru’ and the other ‘Kami’.
Oru means to fold and Kami signify paper.
Altogether, they make the word ‘Origami’.
It consists of the creation of different forms of paper usually by folding.
However, it involves various techniques.
One can create lots of objects with it.
Well, objects are made up of a special kind of origami paper.
However, the Japanese utilized just one paper piece when they folded origami for the first time.
Once upon a time, teachers in school taught origami.
But at present, children learn origami at home only.
However, the most well-known and famous origami design is crane.
If you want to know the origami crane meaning, continue to read below.
Lucky Paper Stars – What is the Significance!
Lucky paper stars, they are so called and are in fact hand-made folded items.
People use them as gifts, especially for couples.
It signifies how much one cares or loves someone.
However, Lucky star background shows that they embrace good luck. Well, there is a story behind the significance of this lucky star paper.
- A little Japanese girl named Hoshi used to love the stars in the night. She would lie on the grass and wonder how tiny stars shine so brightly. However, the stars fell in a shower of light out of heaven one night
- Hoshi was afraid and sad, thinking there would be no stars more. She ran home and found an empty glass jar. She folded one lucky paper star for each one she saw falling. Likewise, she folded nearly hundred of paper stars within a night
- However, she was still sad as there were more to fold. Next night, she ran to every house in her village. She seeks help from little boys and girls. And they made about two thousand stars that night.
- Just the following night, they saw more stars in the sky. They all cheered. This was a magical and inspiring achievement for Hoshi.
From then, people considered the paper stars as the lucky stars.
Origami Lucky Star – How is the Appearance!
Origami lucky star has really an inspiring story behind its popularity.
Thousands of people consider to gift origami stars in a jar to their beloveds.
However, the occasion can be anything and to learn more go to Secrets Behind Japanese Origami Lucky Stars.
- You can gift a jar of origami lucky stars before exams, adventures, vacations, flights or others
- A jar of origami lucky stars would always be an ideal option to gift anyone in Japan
- These are small gifts which brings big happiness. However, nothing else can actually replace it.
Paper Cranes Meaning – What are the Vital Aspects!
Paper cranes meaning, while looking for the meaning, you will find the word ‘Orizuru’.
Well, Orizuru or paper crane is the most classic form of every Japanese Origami.
However, it represents the red-crowned crane in Japan.
- In their culture, people refer it as Honorable Lord Crane. Paper crane meaning symbolizes that the crane’s wings carry souls to paradise.
- However, paper crane symbolism holds a vital position in history of Japan. Since, it represents the little legend, Sadako Sasaki.
- This little girl is the reason behind the popularity of paper cranes. ‘Sadako and the Thousand Paper cranes’ is the book which talks about the paper cranes significance.
Origami Crane Meaning – How to Explore!
Origami crane meaning, you must have some exploit experience and then you will know some lesser known facts!
Some lesser known facts about origami crane meaning are as follows:
- Origami in Japan might have started in the 6th Century. However, the costs of paper were very high at time. Hence, people used origami just for religious ceremony purposes
- The crane is one mystical creature in Japan. Moreover, as per belief, it lives for a thousand years. Hence, crane indicates longevity and good fortune in Japanese, Korean and Chinese culture
- The Japanese refer to it as ‘bird of happiness’. As per their belief, its wings carry souls to paradise
- Origami crane symbolism has now become the international symbol of peace. Each child in Japan eventually masters how to make a crane.
Origami Cranes – More Facts about the meaning!
Origami cranes, while finding out the meaning of origami cranes, you will come across various facts.
Eleanor Coerr wrote a popular book that made crane very popular. The book’s name is ‘Sadako and 1,000 Paper Cranes’. However, there is a traditional belief behind 1000 origami cranes. One who can fold 1000 cranes, his or her wish will come true. Moreover, it even became a symbol of hope and healing. Eventually, it became famous to fold 100cranes. In Japan, it is known as “Senbazuru”. However, a crane is strung on string with other ones together and offered as gifts. Well, there is a popular story about ‘senbazuru’. Thus, if you want to know the crane spiritual meaning, have a look below:
- Senbazuru is about Sadako Sasaki, a little girl. As an infant, she got exposed to radiation during the atomic bomb blast on Hiroshima
- However, she survived the blast. But by the age of 12, doctor diagnosed her with leukemia
- Sadako started to fold 1000 cranes. She did it in the hope that her wish to survive will come true. But she was only able to fold 644 cranes. Sadako died before it
- In her honor, Sadako’s classmates continued folding cranes. Moreover, her body was buried with a chaplet of 1000cranes for honoring her dream
- Now, there is a statue of this little girl in Hiroshima Peace. The little girl stands with her hand outstretched and holds a paper crane
- Every year, people drape chaplet of Senbazuru over Sadako’s statue.
Lucky Star Wiki – More about it!
Lucky star wiki, you will find many lesser known facts about lucky star wiki in internet. Lucky star origami works as a special gift.
It represents the amount of love or care one does for someone. However, the number of lucky stars origami even has some significance.
- One lucky star origami represents only love while two stars indicates a happy and compatible couple
- However, nine stars signify love for lifetime. Fifty five stars mean loving without any regret and ninety nine means borderless love
- Hundred and one stars indicate the only aim in one’ life. However, One twenty nine stars signify forever and ever love
- Moreover, three-sixty five stars represent whole year’s blessings. Five hundred forty eight stars means to wish you love endlessly. However, nine hundred ninety nine signify everlasting love. And ten thousand stars mean loving you 10,000 years.
Crane Spiritual Meaning – Related Video!
Cranes spiritual meaning, with courtesy of Youtube.com, we on Article-writer.net may present our audience this video: Origami: Crane [tutorial]
Published on Sept.20, 2010, under category Howto & Style and Standard YouTube License;
The subject: Origami: Crane [tutorial]
Lucky Star Paper – Some final words!
Lucky Star Paper what you can do with!
Take you say to somebody, that he can thank the Lucky Stars cause he wasn’t on that airplane…!
So well that means that they must be very grateful in that case, because their situation will be a lot worse if they where sitting on the airplane who has falling!
Means thank your Lucky Stars that you where not on that plain!
Some good advice, If you want to present a special gift for good luck, opt for Lucky Star Paper to see a happy smile.
Further you can see that our writer has done her best to write for you down all you need to know about Luck Stars and we hope that all interested visitors have understood all!
If not don’t worry because you can still put your query in the comment box here under!
If you do so you can be sure that within the 48h, after we have receive your question, we come back to you after with your answer.
Whatever we thank you all for your visit of today and we hope we see you back soon.
Support Team A-W.net!
End of this Post.
- meaning of origami symbols