Meta Keywords and Internet has had unpredictable and far-reaching consequences ever since its inception.
There are more than thousands of possibilities that might happen in the huge virtual world. This makes it very hard to predict what is going to happen next.
In a dynamic marketplace known as the Internet, some ideas prove to work and some simply do not.
There are certain ideas that prove to last long whereas the others enjoy just a fleeting moment.
One of these is the use of Meta tags and Meta keywords, and they have lost their relevance today.
It did hold some water but not as much as some SEO firms or people like to think.
At present, they have no value anymore for major search engines which includes Google and Yahoo!
But Meta tags are still relevant as long as the usage of keywords in ‘Meta Title’ and ‘Meta Description’ is still in practice.
Thus, one should make sure that the niche keywords are always there in a web page’s contents.The quality of keywords in arrangement with the quality of content matters more than the quantity of keywords used in Meta tags.
Meta Keywords SEO – What make it so Important!
Meta Keywords SEO, in generally the metadata schemata do make sense. With the usage of, information becomes more usable in particular.
What is good to know about!
- However as of now, majority of the website owners are still clueless when it comes to what to do with Meta tags.
- As a matter of fact, Meta tags are only bits of information that are inserted by webmasters and page authors for telling the visitors about what a certain page is all about.
- These keywords are found at the HTML document heading.
- One can divide the Meta tags into two key types.
- The first type is the keywords and the second is the description.
- The search engine consultants and their webmasters still have to face difficulty when it comes to using these tags.
- Their usability and efficacy aren’t as easy and simple as learning keyword search and popular keywords.
Things You Don’t Know about!
- Search engines that concentrate on the usage of Meta tags were punctured with insincere pages which used their Meta tags to get higher ranking from varied searches till the filtering of spam started with the use of ranking filters and methods.
- Nowadays, there are some search engines that focus on the usability of Meta tags.
- However, most of them increasingly focus on the text visibility on-pages and the off-page factors.
- These are the use of keywords search, popular keywords, and the link structure of the net.
- While others are for the purpose of measuring how relevant a specific web page.
- The leading search engines like Google and Yahoo do not pay much attention to these keywords.
- The search engines do not incorporate these tags in the summary of page contents.
- This in turn lands many website owners in an awkward position.
- They are confused whether or not they should be using Meta keywords at all.
Meta Keywords SEO best Practises – Why so Important!
Meta Keywords SEO best Practises, there are several other factors as to why thy are not really in demand.
- There are very few Meta Keywords SEO examples available today.
- These examples will get a website among the top ranking of search engine results.
- Few crawler-based search engines which make use it currently. Majority of them ignore it.
- Because only a selected few crawlers search engines support Meta keyword concept. They are not worth the time to implement them.
- When compared to the popular search engine techniques and methods, the usage of Meta tag and Meta keyword require more skill. The knowledge on the part of website owners is also required.
The aforementioned list is just some of the few flaws of Meta Keyword.
This gives reasons to advertisers and marketers to stop using them.
It’s better to not use them at all. We are now at the crossroads of Internet searches and retrieval.
Meta Keywords SEO Google – Tips and Facts!
Meta Keywords SEO Google, some tips for improving the SEO game are as follows:
Tips to make “Them” more Important!
- One should make use of the keyword phrases somewhere between 12 to 15 times.
- One should avoid using a common keyword in all of the key phrases.
- If done so then this will result into spamming of the content.
- Perfect use of key phrases which are already used in the page’s body content.
- In case, one uses keywords other than the ones present in the web page then content will be penalized.
- This is done by various search engines.
- In case of already developed and complete website sans the use of Meta keyword tag then it should be left at that.
- The key is not to spend extra time in inserting the tag.
- Each and every web page should have Meta keywords that are related to the content of the web page.
- However, the best usage of Meta keyword is when inserts synonyms, misspellings and alternate words into the content.
More Facts about Them!
Back in the day, search engines relied on the usage of Meta keyword tag for guessing.
So they can know which relevant or irrelevant keywords for a web page were.
- But at present, the leading search engines survey the keywords in the web page’s body.
- All the leading search engines give lesser value to the Meta keyword tag process.
- This is because it does more harm than good.
- This is in case of the usage of the Meta keywords tag.
- Because the competitors can see the Meta keyword tag and can copy the keywords.
- When one places the Meta keyword tag on an effective and functioning page it helps them.
- This gives the competitors a checklist of a particular website’s important keywords.
- These competitors can then make use of the keywords and optimize their own site get ads with important keywords.
- Thus, the Meta Keywords SEO best practices advice is to avoid using the Meta keyword tag.
- Instead, the web page’s title has the vital keywords and they are replicated in the body of the web page.
- One can also make a tag for Meta description.
- The search engines use the Meta tag; however it’s not vital for SEO.
Related Meta Keywords – Related Video!
Meta Keywords are very important, for that reason with courtesy of Youtube.com, we on Article-Writer.net may present our audience this video: How to Add Keywords and Meta Descriptions in WordPress
Published on Oct.2, 2017, under category Science & Technology and Standard YouTube License;
The subject: How to Add Keywords and Meta Descriptions in WordPress
More Information you can find Here!
Meta Keywords SEO Examples – Some latest words!
Meta Keywords SEO Examples is a very important part in the SEO strategy! If you want as website owner you can still use the Meta Keywords tag but them as like picture sample 4!
Better is to not use them anymore and put your mean keyword in your Title tag and start your content with the bolded mean keyword too.
If you want to go for more keywords, chose some Related Keywords (4) as in our sample text here above.
Put your next keyword in your following header h2, and start your sentence with that keyword too! Your sentence is best between 200 a 230 words!
As you want to repaid you can do the same thing as here above for other related keywords.
Like in our text here we have the following keywords that we go for:
- Mean Keyword
- Related Keyword 1
- Keyword 2
- Related Keyword 3
- Keyword 4
After our post here we all agree that Meta Keywords can really help a Website Rank Better!
We hope that all visitors have well understood what we all have written, if not no problem.
Just go to the comment box here after and fill in clearly you query.
If do so you can be sure that we within 48 hours come back to you with your answer.
Support Team Article-writer.net
End of these post!