Meta Description is for starter the section of a web page’s HTML document.
The purpose is to briefly summarise the content of a particular web page.
There are plenty of search engines, including Google and Yahoo that make use of the Meta descriptions.
It is used as the summary which is displayed in the pages of search engine results.
These are generally shows just under the Title Tags.
Majority of the search engine users scan the Meta and Title Descriptions.
It helps in deciding whether they want to click on a specific link or not.
However, it is also a fact that there are some search engines which end up ignoring the Meta Description.
It puts a brief description from the body’s content of the web page in place of it.
Meta Description Tag – Is of great Impotency!
As a matter of fact, the internet today is booming with innumerable websites and there seems to be no stopping to the fact.
For traffic generation for one’s website, the website owners do a lot of things and opt for many promotional marketing campaigns.
However, one simple trick of winning customers for a website includes the Meta description tag of a specific web page that one wants to promote or generate traffic for.
Some reasons which make Meta Descriptions vital for winning and retaining customers in the online world are as follows:
- Needless to say, Meta descriptions’ main aim to explain what a particular web page is about.
- There has also been news that these descriptions aren’t really important and are termed as outdated.
- While there is some truth in the aforementioned statement.
- The Meta tags play no role in bettering a page’s ranking on the search engines results.
- But they do have some vitality about them.
- With the ever increase in the popularity of the dynamic websites, the usage of Meta tags has gone up too.
- These dynamic websites draw information from a source which is generally a database.
- After that it gets outputting them on a browser for display.
- These websites are driven by templates.
- After that they get translated into the fact that the layout for different pages is same. The only different is the drawn data from the database varies.
Meta Name Content – Is a Vital Part of SEO
The website pages look almost identical like the footers, headers and menus etc.
For instance, take a forum web page which is driven by a database.
When one strips away all its tags then one will be left with a large amount of text and code.
It looks essentially the same when compared to another page.
As for the existence of innumerable and uncountable websites on the internet, there are very
high chances of the same data.
When it comes to Google, the world’s largest search engine is known for its strict duplicate filtration of content.
It ends up sending the web pages it thinks being as duplicate ones to the Supplemental Results section.
Now this isn’t known for ranking pages well.
The entire concept of Meta Name Contentcame into the light when an amazing dynamic forum website is found in the Supplemental Results section.
Google’s opinion is that when it comes to dynamic websites, several varied dynamic URLs point to the same web page.
Google has had a wrong impression about pages being duplicate ones even if they are not.
This is because of lack of unique and eminent page content when compared to other threads in the same forum.
Meta Description Tag HTML – Optimization for SEO!
Some important points to remember while optimising the Meta Description Tag HTML section are as follows:
- One should remember that the characters should not be more than 160 when it comes to Meta description tag HTML that has always being so till 22 December 2017!
- On December 2017, Google has decide change the length of the Meta Description Snippet and higher it till 320 characters
- One should avoid using repetition of excessive keywords and rather give due attention to the appearance of the word sequences. Also, the most vital of the content’s keywords should always feature in the beginning.
- One trick works while optimising the Meta descriptions section is avoiding using one Meta tag all throughout the website. The key for an awesome website is in the fact that every web page has its very own Meta tag.
Meta Name Description Content’s – All Things to Know about it!
The Meta name description content‘s job is to explain what a web page is about. Thus, with different Meta Descriptions on varied pages, it is similar to informing Google that the web pages are actually different from one another. It also informs that they are not dynamically made duplicate pages. Since Google has its own mind, the process is not always a success. The Meta Descriptions have the potential to help in the reduction of the number of supplemental pages for a forum.
- There are some forum scripts which allow dynamic changing of Meta Descriptions. But that too on varied threads which in turn makes the different threads with different Meta Descriptions tag. It is vital to understand that informing search engines what a website is about is very useful. It helps a lot in search engine ranking results, even though the Meta Description itself doesn’t actually rank.
Meta Name Content Tag – Why Are they so Important!
ast but not the least, the Meta Descriptions tag is used by Google for describing a website. The result pages in case rank for a webpage title is achieved. Thus, a well written tag will help people searching for the keywords.
In turn would help them understand a site better.
Thus, no matter how good the content of a particular website is, the selection of keywords has a very vital role. It is important to make the Title tag and Meta name content tag effective and efficient. As a matter of fact, the process of keyword research is the first and foremost important step. It must be incorporated in the development of a successful website. Thus, one should not cut corners and do the homework on the same. After selection of the keywords, one should start writing content which is rich in keyword for a particular web page. The keywords can be easily adjusted into the Title tags and Meta Descriptions as well as the body of your HTML content. There are several keyword search tools available on the Internet to help you find the best keywords.
Meta Content Tag – Related Video!
Meta Content Tag are very important, for that reason with courtesy of Youtube.com, we on Article-Writer.net may present our audience this video: How to Get a Higher Click-Through Rate with a Meta Description Tag
Published on Apr.5, 2016, under category People & Blogs and Standard YouTube License;
The subject: How to Get a Higher Click-Through Rate with a Meta Description Tag
More Information you can find Here!
Meta Descriptions Tag Optimalization – Some latest words!
After all we have tried to explain to our visitors, we can say that “Meta Description Tag Optimalization – Helps in Better Ranking of Websites”!
And about the length of the Meta Description Tag, Google have change just the length from 160 characters to 320 characters!
Nothing ells is change, mean all rules before still stand.
The only thing is that you as Publisher has more space to describe better your website in depth, and the Google users get a longer website description in front of them to read to be sure that they get exactly what they are looking for!
We thank you for your visit on our website and we hope that your visit was fruitful.
Anyhow we hope to see you back soon on pour website.
Support Team Article-writer.net
End of this Post