Google domain registration, domain name is one’s unique identity on World Wide Web. Two parties can’t hold similar domain name. Hence, your internet identity is entirely unique. You might have an enterprise site on the Internet. Thus, your domain name is your online brand. However, you could use it even as your online business card.
Your email address and website will have a professional look. However, many people ignore its importance. They realize it after they lose their internet identity. Well, the best domain registrar helps to maintain its function. Continue to read to know more.
Best Domain Registrar – What is his Role!
Best Domain Registrar acts as a middleman. It works as such between a registrant and registry operator. However, a registrant is the one who has a domain name. Well, it acts as the web addresses’ manager. Moreover, it makes the addresses available on the internet.
However, it works according to the guidelines of auDA. Or, it follows ICANN in case of .net, .org and .com addresses.
- Domain registrar pays a fee to the register operator. It pays for every registered web address. The registrar even pays an annual fee. However, it depends on the registry operator
- It even plays a role in dispute processes of resolution. These are cases like cybersquatting
- Organizations like ICANN or auDA may not accredit domain registration services. However, they might even provide web address registration
- Sometimes, web registrars render additional services. These are like web hosting. However, you should understand one fact. Hosting and web addresses are two different services.
Well, read on below to know about Google domain name registration. However, you can know how many domain names are registered in the internet.
Google Domain Name Registration – How to do!
Google domain name registration, Google has launched recently . It means you can buy domain names via Google. It is just like you do via GoDaddy or any other domain registrar. You might have a website as well as domain. However, you can enhance your traffic and visibility. You just need to register and index with Google Search.
Well, search on how many domains does Google own in internet. They possess 2549 domains as per name server search. However, you can register domain name Google easily.
- You have to buy a website domain name. You can do directly from Google. However, the service is same as GoDaddy, 1and 1 and others offer.
- You will make your domain with your Google account. However, you can even make a dedicated account. This will let many people to manage your domain
- You can purchase any domain name using Google Domain search tools. Google Domains supports many distinct extensions. It includes .org, .net, .social and .co
- Click on the Cart button for adding your domain to shopping cart. However, domain prices would vary with demand and extension
- Google Domains provides free personal registration. It will mask your private information. Well, it offers various partner programs to build a website.
Change Domain Name – Various aspects good to know!
You might think to change domain name. One can change the primary domain name on hosting account. It allows altering domain name related to account’s Web root directory.
But, you need to remember few things:
- You may have added a domain name. You wish to use it as primary hosted domain name. In that case, you have to remove the name first
- You might have SSL certificate. It is applied to your account of hosting. However, you have to create a certificate signing request. You may have to rekey the certificate for new domain. And after it, just install the certificate on the server
- However, installations of WordPress can break. It may occur while changing your primary domain.
You can search for international domain name registration on web. However, setting up a domain name is easy. You just have to create excellent presence online.
How many domains are there – active on the Internet?
How many domains are there, Looking for how many domains are there? Well, internet had nearly 12 million domain names. They were added in the first quarter of 2016. Hence, nearly 326.4 million registered domain names are there worldwide.
However, this is the estimation as per 31st March, 2016. Registrations worldwide increased by 11% year over year.
- The valid domain name, .net and .com TLDs estimated an overall growth. However, the estimation is as per the first quarter of 2016. The combined total reaches about 142.5 million
- It represents nearly 7.1% increment year over year. However, Verisign processed about 10 million new law domain names. It is for .net and .com in the first quarter. The sum was 8.7 million in 2015
- Moreover, the DNS query load was nearly 124 billion per day. It had a peak of about 189 billion. The average daily limit enhanced 0.5%. However, the peak reduced by 2.7%.
- Every year, this query load enhanced about 3.5%. And the peak increased by 14.2%.
Best Domain Name Registrar – How to Find out!
You can check out the list of best domain name registrar 2019. Well, here is a list of names here after. However, it is not based on personal experience.
But it is backed up with researchers online. Here are the multiple Domain Registrar & Hosting names which are qualified as the world best. All labeled as the “Best” but all have differences.
For that reason we have rank World Best Domain Registrar & Hosting companies alphabetic!
|World Best Domain Registrar & Hosting companies|
|1||1and1.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|2||BlueHost.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|3||DreamHost.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|4||GoDaddy.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|5||HostGator.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|6||InMotionHosting.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|7||iPage.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|8||Name.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|9||NameCheap.com||Registrar & Hosting|
|10||Register.com||Registrar & Hosting|
However, there is one thing to note. Some companies are real domain registrars. Some others provide hosting services. They even offer added domain names. However, one can go for domain name registration comparison. But both are money-saving and beneficial in their way. You can buy a hosting package. Then, you won’t have to purchase and set up domain name first. However, it would cost about $5 more than complete registrars.
Well, it will take only 10minutes to register a domain name. However, every domain registrars are not same. You need to check to confirm some vital features. They are like live chat facility, security or 24/7 technical support.
For more details info about that subject we like to introduce and recommend one of our colleagues services “FitSmallBusiness.com“, just click on the link here after 6 Ways to Get a Free Domain Name !
Valid Domain Name – Related Video!
Valid Domain Name, with courtesy of Youtube.com, we on Article-writer.net may present our audience this video: Domain Name Check
Published on Dec.28, 2017, under category Science & Technology and Standard YouTube License;
The subject: Domain Name Check
More Information you can find Here!
Google domain registration – Final words!
Google domain registration are regularly needed to develop and extent your existent activity!
Here in this post we have try to explain to our visitors all they need to know to acquire a new domain.
Further more in the same post we have also try to explain what on to day is available about New Domains and what is change in compare with before!
We hope that all visitors have understood what we have explain!
If not so, please feel free to inform us of what is not clear yet for you and you can do that in the comment box here under!
If you do that, you can be sure that we will come back to you with your answer, within the 48h after we have receive your question.
Before you leave our website, we like to recommend you to read one our all of the linked Post here after:
- Meta Keywords – Will Influence Your Markets and Win Clients!
- Optimize Headings – Headings, Subtitles Are Crucial for SEO!
- Meta Description – Compiling it’s Helps in Winning Customers!
Anyhow we thank you for your visit on today and we hope we see you back soon.
Support Team Article-Writer.
End of this Post