With motorcycle insurance, you can save money, time, and even life. Just save enough for your long drives throughout the years with a complete understanding about Motorcycle Insurance Ontario.
It’s agreed that motorcycle stands for freedom, and we need it to move from destination to destination at comfort. Everybody finds it highly exhilarating to drive on the open road. However, all riders know the hard fact that they’re unprotected in an accident if they have no insurance.
The number of traffic fatalities has been reduced from 9.0% (2008) to 8.5% (2010) according to the recent statistics from the Canadian Motor Vehicle Traffic Collision Statistics. This number does not mean that you can drive with no danger. Thus, Motorcycle Insurance Ontario is still in effect.
After receiving the Motorcycle License, the next step to take is to get the right insurance option for your bike. In a package of motorcycle insurance, there include the coverage issues that you have to pay close attention to. So, what coverage is in your need? Check it out with us.
- Physical Damage/Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: It comes to effect if a driver is revealed at fault in causing injury or damage to the third party. With this coverage, you can protect your assets due to the limits that you have chosen.
- Collision Coverage: If your motorcycle is damaged in a collision, this coverage pays for the repair fees to the vehicle. It is also effective if the bike is stolen and destroyed or damaged by fire.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage covers the medical payments and loss of wages when you’re in an accident, but the fault lies on the third party. It helps protect you if the fault-makers don’t have the Cycle Insurance to pay for your injury or damage that they’re legally liable for.
- Medical Payments: Regardless of who are the fault-makers, this coverage will pay for your medical treatment. The Medical Payments are often limited to the first 3 years after the occurrence of the accident.
- Custom Parts and Equipment: If your motorcycle is valued with any extra accessory whose value is over $1,000, this coverage is necessary. It helps recoup the damage of your sidecars, trailers, safety riding gear, helmets, or conversion kits.
- Roadside Assistance: With this coverage, the motorcycle drivers in Ontario will get the quick roadside repair services for the cases of breakdown, flat tire, dead battery, towing, and running out of fuel.
Simply contact the Ontario Insurance Agent for the best rates and accurate details about the coverage issues to include into your insurance package! They understand your risks and fears.